The HR Assistant is responsible for ensuring HR objectives in the Amstelveen central office are aligned with the businessstrategy, policies, and employment law. In addition, the HR Assistant is responsible for managing the local HR processes such as payroll, contract administration,recruitment, etc.
- Supports the organization with employee relations and performance management
- Ensures employment law, company policies and procedures are adhered to a trusted advisor on HR related matters for all employees in Amstelveen
- Support the HR Department with the implementation of new initiatives
- Reviews HR policies and recommends efficiencies, e.g. occupational health, travel and expenses, etc.
- Implementation of compensation and benefit strategy
- HR Advisor on all payroll related matters
- Processes the payroll and the corresponding mutations (via an external payroll provider)
- Recruitment for central positions in Amstelveen